Malaysian, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese and Thai flavors at a Chinatown BYOB
A casual but funky atmosphere complements the Malaysian cuisine with Thai and Indian accents at Banana Leaf. A great alternative to an Italian BYOB, this Chinatown hotspot will meet all of your dinner group needs, from a date to a full-sized party. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to sit in the straw hut in the back.
The deeply spiced specialties include recommended dishes roti canai, achat (pickled vegetables) and the squid with Chinese watercress.
For more information on Banana Leaf or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1300 Market Street Macy's Grand Court Philadelphia, PA 19107
- PSFS Building
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Masonic Temple
- PIFA Street Fair
- Center for Architecture
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- The China Gate
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining