Malaysian, Indian, Indonesian, Japanese and Thai flavors at a Chinatown BYOB
A casual but funky atmosphere complements the Malaysian cuisine with Thai and Indian accents at Banana Leaf. A great alternative to an Italian BYOB, this Chinatown hotspot will meet all of your dinner group needs, from a date to a full-sized party. If you’re lucky, you’ll get to sit in the straw hut in the back.
The deeply spiced specialties include recommended dishes roti canai, achat (pickled vegetables) and the squid with Chinese watercress.
For more information on Banana Leaf or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
1218 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- National Archives at Philadelphia
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Masonic Temple
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining