Bank & Bourbon
Craft cocktails and comforting dishes at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Taking over the ground-floor of the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Bank & Bourbon is a welcome addition to the city’s dining scene with classic American dishes and an extensive selection of the namesake brown-liquor.
Accessible via an off-street entrance and through the hotel’s main lobby, Bank & Bourbon’s open floor plan and casual ambiance offers a relaxing respite for diners.
The comfortable space features a large dining room, spacious private dining areas, a welcoming lounge and a 26-seat bar offering plenty of space to enjoy a cocktail or two.
Bank & Bourbon’s menu by Executive Chef Thomas Harkins offers modern updates on American stables including light bites of fresh fish and charcuterie, a variety of small plates and a premium selection of steaks.
But what about the bourbon? At the bar you’ll find a deep selection of more than 75 ryes and international whiskeys along with a curated list of craft beers and wines. Keep an eye out for house-aged cocktails and bourbon produced in the restaurant’s barrel-aging program under the guidance of an experienced Bourbon Master.
For a complete menu and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
22nd Street and Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Along Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19109
- The Academy of Music
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Merriam Theater
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- National Liberty Museum
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1338 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Reading Terminal Market
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Banana Leaf
- View more Restuarants & Dining