Bank & Bourbon
Craft cocktails and comforting dishes at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Taking over the ground-floor of the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Bank & Bourbon is a welcome addition to the city’s dining scene with classic American dishes and an extensive selection of the namesake brown-liquor.
Accessible via an off-street entrance and through the hotel’s main lobby, Bank & Bourbon’s open floor plan and casual ambiance offers a relaxing respite for diners.
The comfortable space features a large dining room, spacious private dining areas, a welcoming lounge and a 26-seat bar offering plenty of space to enjoy a cocktail or two.
Bank & Bourbon’s menu by Executive Chef Thomas Harkins offers modern updates on American stables including light bites of fresh fish and charcuterie, a variety of small plates and a premium selection of steaks.
But what about the bourbon? At the bar you’ll find a deep selection of more than 75 ryes and international whiskeys along with a curated list of craft beers and wines. Keep an eye out for house-aged cocktails and bourbon produced in the restaurant’s barrel-aging program under the guidance of an experienced Bourbon Master.
For a complete menu and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
19 South 10th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center for Architecture
- Mural Arts Program
- Asian Arts Initiative
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- PSFS Building
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
106 S. 13th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- National Mechanics
- View more Restuarants & Dining