Bank & Bourbon
Craft cocktails and comforting dishes at the Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Taking over the ground-floor of the Loews Philadelphia Hotel, Bank & Bourbon is a welcome addition to the city’s dining scene with classic American dishes and an extensive selection of the namesake brown-liquor.
Accessible via an off-street entrance and through the hotel’s main lobby, Bank & Bourbon’s open floor plan and casual ambiance offers a relaxing respite for diners.
The comfortable space features a large dining room, spacious private dining areas, a welcoming lounge and a 26-seat bar offering plenty of space to enjoy a cocktail or two.
Bank & Bourbon’s menu by Executive Chef Thomas Harkins offers modern updates on American stables including light bites of fresh fish and charcuterie, a variety of small plates and a premium selection of steaks.
But what about the bourbon? At the bar you’ll find a deep selection of more than 75 ryes and international whiskeys along with a curated list of craft beers and wines. Keep an eye out for house-aged cocktails and bourbon produced in the restaurant’s barrel-aging program under the guidance of an experienced Bourbon Master.
For a complete menu and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1208 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Mural Arts Program
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Center for Architecture
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining