Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Physick House
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- The Powel House
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Independence National Historical Park
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- View more attractions