Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
212 Walnut Street, 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- Headhouse Farmers Market
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Super Scooper “All-You-Can-Eat”
Ice Cream Festival
- Jim’s Steaks
- Phileo Yogurt
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
252 S. 4th St. Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Washington Square
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Penn’s Landing
- Society Hill Playhouse
- View more attractions