Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
101 Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hot Diggity!
- Nomad Pizza
- Phileo Yogurt
- Super Scooper “All-You-Can-Eat”
Ice Cream Festival
- Steaks on South
- Cookie Confidential
- Bridget Foy’s
- Spirit of Philadelphia
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
212 S. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Laff House
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- View more attractions