Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
244 S. 3rd Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- The Physick House
- Independence National Historical Park
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- View more attractions