Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
101 Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Tattooed Mom
- Jim’s Steaks
- Headhouse Farmers Market
- Cookie Confidential
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Pizzeria Stella
- Maoz Falafel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
219 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- The Bishop White House
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Washington Square
- Penn’s Landing
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- View more attractions