Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
Society Hill sports bar with signature wings and cold beers
Located in Philadelphia’s Society Hill neighborhood, Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square is a relaxed sports bar and local hangout.
Featuring a menu of elevated pub food by Chef Ben McNamara and plenty of cold beers on tap, Cavanuagh’s is a favorite spot to watch pro and college sports while catching up with friends.
For years, Cavanuagh’s has been serving up signature wings and cold beers throughout Philadelphia at locations in Rittenhouse Square, University City and the Delaware River Waterfront.
For the complete menu and upcoming events at Cavanaugh’s Headhouse, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
120 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Headhouse Farmers Market
- Tattooed Mom
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Lovash Indian Cuisine
- Talula’s Garden
- Cooperage Wine and Whiskey Bar
- Nomad Pizza
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
211 S. Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- Dream Garden
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- View more attractions