A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Omni at Independence Park
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
315 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Hall
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Declaration (Graff) House
- New Hall Military Museum
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Independence Visitor Center
- Philadelphia Orchestra
Free Neighborhood Concert Series
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining