A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
321 Willings Alley Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Independence Seaport Museum
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Stratus Lounge
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Powel House
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining