A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Independence National Historical Park
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Penn’s Landing
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Painted Bride Art Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
237 St. James Place
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Radicchio Café
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Sonny’s Famous Steaks
- The Continental Restaurant and Martini Bar
- Positano Coast
- Ristorante Panorama
- Triumph Brewing Company
- Center City District Sips
- Independence Beer Garden
- View more Restuarants & Dining