A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Sleep Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Alexander Inn
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- PSFS Building
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- Dream Garden
- Independence Visitor Center
- Franklin Square
- Second Bank of the United States
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining