A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Second Bank of the United States
- Painted Bride Art Center
- Franklin Square
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
214 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pa. 19106
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- City Tavern
- La Famiglia
- Triumph Brewing Company
- Night Market Old City
- Center City District Sips
- The Continental Restaurant and Martini Bar
- Independence Beer Garden
- View more Restuarants & Dining