A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- National Liberty Museum
- National Constitution Center
- Christ Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Second Bank of the United States
- Stratus Lounge
- The Irish Memorial
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining