A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- The Morris House Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Brasil’s Nightclub
- Congress Hall
- Franklin Square
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- Independence National Historical Park
- Declaration (Graff) House
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining