A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Omni at Independence Park
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
420 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- New Hall Military Museum
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Philadelphia Orchestra
Free Neighborhood Concert Series
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Arden Theatre Company
- First Friday
- Once Upon a Nation
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Declaration (Graff) House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining