A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
1208 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
20 S. 2nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Second Bank of the United States
- Independence After Hours
- Brasil’s Nightclub
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- United States Mint
- Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining