A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Columbus Blvd. & Race Street Philadelphia, PA
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Independence Visitor Center
- Merchant’s Exchange
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Arden Theatre Company
- Painted Bride Art Center
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining