A little bit of Old Havana in Old City
When you walk into Cuba Libre, you know you’re going to have an entertaining dinner.
The bright, contemporary Cuban restaurant and rum bar spices up the Old City streets with exhilarating décor that recreates a 1940s Cuban Street scene with an indoor courtyard, enclosed rooftop deck and skylight.
The bar serves more than 60 rums, southern hemisphere wines, 12 authentic Cuban cocktails and a whole menu of Cuban coffees. When the weather is warm, the first floor of this two-story restaurant opens onto the sidewalk.
And upstairs, there’s plenty of room to mix and mingle in the bar and lounge area. Not surprisingly, even post-dinner patrons line the street to get inside on weekends. The mojitos are just that good.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Omni at Independence Park
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Penn’s Landing
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Christ Church Burial Ground
- Independence National Historical Park
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining