DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
Shell-cracking seafood in Old City since 1976
A Philadelphia tradition since 1976, family-owned DiNardo’s Famous Crabs in Old City is widely known for their shell-cracking feasts.
DiNardo’s prepares their fresh crabs, flown in from the Gulf Coast every day, two ways: Baltimore-style “hot and dirty” or sauteed Garlic-style with the family’s secret sauce.
The hot and fresh crabs have garnered DiNardo’s numerous “Best of” awards from city outlets including Philadelphia Magazine and the Philly HotList.
In addition to clawed delicacies, the menu features traditional seafood specialties, juicy steaks, chicken and pasta dishes.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Holiday Inn Express
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
151 North Independence Mall East Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The New Race Street Pier
- Christ Church
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- First Friday
- Independence Visitor Center
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Independence National Historical Park
- Art Star Craft Bazaar
- Independence After Hours
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining