DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
Shell-cracking seafood in Old City since 1976
A Philadelphia tradition since 1976, family-owned DiNardo’s Famous Crabs in Old City is widely known for their shell-cracking feasts.
DiNardo’s prepares their fresh crabs, flown in from the Gulf Coast every day, two ways: Baltimore-style “hot and dirty” or sauteed Garlic-style with the family’s secret sauce.
The hot and fresh crabs have garnered DiNardo’s numerous “Best of” awards from city outlets including Philadelphia Magazine and the Philly HotList.
In addition to clawed delicacies, the menu features traditional seafood specialties, juicy steaks, chicken and pasta dishes.
In the neighborhood
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Declaration (Graff) House
- Race Street Pier
- Arden Theatre Company
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Bside Lounge
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Carpenters’ Hall
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Tin Angel
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining