DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
Shell-cracking seafood in Old City since 1976
A Philadelphia tradition since 1976, family-owned DiNardo’s Famous Crabs in Old City is widely known for their shell-cracking feasts.
DiNardo’s prepares their fresh crabs, flown in from the Gulf Coast every day, two ways: Baltimore-style “hot and dirty” or sauteed Garlic-style with the family’s secret sauce.
The hot and fresh crabs have garnered DiNardo’s numerous “Best of” awards from city outlets including Philadelphia Magazine and the Philly HotList.
In addition to clawed delicacies, the menu features traditional seafood specialties, juicy steaks, chicken and pasta dishes.
In the neighborhood
433 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tin Angel
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Bleu Martini
- Franklin Square
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Mural Arts Program
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining