DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
Shell-cracking seafood in Old City since 1976
A Philadelphia tradition since 1976, family-owned DiNardo’s Famous Crabs in Old City is widely known for their shell-cracking feasts.
DiNardo’s prepares their fresh crabs, flown in from the Gulf Coast every day, two ways: Baltimore-style “hot and dirty” or sauteed Garlic-style with the family’s secret sauce.
The hot and fresh crabs have garnered DiNardo’s numerous “Best of” awards from city outlets including Philadelphia Magazine and the Philly HotList.
In addition to clawed delicacies, the menu features traditional seafood specialties, juicy steaks, chicken and pasta dishes.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Omni at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
151 North Independence Mall East Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Caribbean Festival
- Painted Bride Art Center
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- 2014 Fringe Festival
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining