DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
Shell-cracking seafood in Old City since 1976
A Philadelphia tradition since 1976, family-owned DiNardo’s Famous Crabs in Old City is widely known for their shell-cracking feasts.
DiNardo’s prepares their fresh crabs, flown in from the Gulf Coast every day, two ways: Baltimore-style “hot and dirty” or sauteed Garlic-style with the family’s secret sauce.
The hot and fresh crabs have garnered DiNardo’s numerous “Best of” awards from city outlets including Philadelphia Magazine and the Philly HotList.
In addition to clawed delicacies, the menu features traditional seafood specialties, juicy steaks, chicken and pasta dishes.
In the neighborhood
1208 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Sleep Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- The Morris House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
208 W Washington Square
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Bleu Martini
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- The Plough & The Stars
- The Olde Bar
- The Twisted Tail
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- View more Restuarants & Dining