Delicious, organic cuisine in Old City
You: looking for a trendy yet casual restaurant where you can go to enjoy a delicious meal. Farmicia: wanting to end your search and then some.
Located on 3rd Street in historic Old City, Farmicia has established itself as one of the neighborhood’s most consistent and unpretentious places to find an excellent meal, be it lunch, dinner or brunch.
Farmicia specializes in organic, locally grown produce and meats. The kitchen puts the emphasis on these ingredients with dishes that are simply prepared, healthy and delicious. And the vegetarians and meat-eaters among you will all love Farmicia as menu choices abound for both.
To start, try the crispy fried corn crusted squid salad, the lump crabcake, or the trio cheese plate. Popular entrees include the lamb tenderloin, eggplant cannelonni, the sun-dried cherry glazed duck breast and the St. Peter’s Fish. The bar menu includes favorites like the soy sausage baguette and the Amish Cheddar Angus burger.
Farmicia is very popular for dinner, especially Thursday through Saturday, so be sure to call ahead for reservations. Another great time to enjoy Farmicia is for their weekend brunch when the sun shines through the front windows and the menu features seasonal treats like brioche French toast and Italian spiced soy sausage scramble.
In the neighborhood
1 Dock St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
112 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Declaration (Graff) House
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Bside Lounge
- Tin Angel
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- The African American Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
507 S. Sixth St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Bistro Romano
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Center City District Sips
- Bierstube German Tavern
- Morgan’s Pier
- The Continental Restaurant and Martini Bar
- View more Restuarants & Dining