Garces Trading Company
Neighborhood bistro from Chef Jose Garces in Washington Square West
Situated in a large space in the Washington Square West neighborhood, Garces Trading Company — full-service bar and restaurant — highlights Chef Jose Garces’ favorite foods from his travels around western Europe.
Serving as a casual neighborhood bistro, guests can look forward to eats inspired by Spain, France and Italy served up for brunch, lunch, dinner and happy hour.
Pair your meal with a signature cocktail or choose from a wide selection of wine by the bottle.
Garces Trading Company originally opened in 2010 as a multi-purpose space with a gourmet market featuring house-made and imported foods sold under the Garces Trading Company label, to-go coffee service and the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s first wine boutique. Patrons can check out the market on their way in to dine and purchase items before heading out.
For more information on Garces Trading Company, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Market Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- First Friday
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Bourse
- Mural Arts Philadelphia
- Carpenters’ Hall
- Independence National Historical Park
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining