Garces Trading Company
Neighborhood bistro from Chef Jose Garces in Washington Square West
Situated in a large space in the Washington Square West neighborhood, Garces Trading Company — full-service bar and restaurant — highlights the Chef Jose Garces favorite foods from his travels around the world.
A casual neighborhood bistro, Garces Trading Company features the best of Spain, France and Italy for brunch, lunch, dinner and happy hour.
Garces Trading Company originally opened in 2010 as a multi-purpose space with a gourmet market featuring house-made and imported foods sold under the Garces Trading Company label, coffee service to go and the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s first wine boutique.
Enjoy comforting fare from the three-course seasonal dinner menu featuring antipasti, pizza/pasta and entrees; sample small bites during happy hour including tartines, cheese and charcuterie; or try house specialty, a selection of three steak frites variations.
Pair your meal with a signature cocktail featuring more than 10 fresh, herbaceous seasonal offerings or more than 50 wines by the bottle from across Europe, curated by Garces Group and Volver Sommelier Gordana Kostovski.
Have a large group? Reserve the private dining room with space for up to 20 guests.
Try the Santa Maria Express two-course lunch for $14.50 (available Monday-Friday), which includes choice of soup or antipasti and a sandwich or pizza. Purchase five Santa Maria lunches and get the sixth free.
After enjoying a performance on the Avenue of the Arts, including the Kimmel Center, Academy of Music, Merriam Theater, Forest Theater, Walnut Street Theatre, and the Wilma Theater, show your ticket stub and receive 10% off your bill.
For more information and to make reservations at the Garces Trading Company, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Holiday Inn Express
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Washington Square
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Rustic Music
- Merriam Theater
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
106 S. 13th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- El Vez
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- View more Restuarants & Dining