Fresh, modern Indian cuisine in Midtown Village
Located in Philadelphia’s popular Midtown Village neighborhood, Indeblue a plush bistro/bar serving freshly conceived modern Indian cuisine.
The menu, created by Chef Rakesh Ramola, features globally inspired dishes made with fresh ingredients including bacon-wrapped bison kabobs, stuffed squash with homemade paneer and osso bucco vindaloo.
Want to try a variety of dishes? Order the four course tasting menu featuring globally inspired dishes. Compliment the tasting menu with their carefully selected wine pairings.
IndeBlue’s warm and inviting space features a comfortable dining room and a full bar serving up seasonally inspired cocktails. Enjoy daily cocktail, wine, beer and appetizer Happy Hour specials at the bar from 5-7 p.m. Sunday brunch features live sitar and tabla with a traditional Indian breakfast and lunch menu as well as omelets, French toast and wraps prepared with a touch of Indian flair.
For more information on IndeBlue and to make reservations, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1312 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Union Trust
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Mixto Restaurant
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Lantern Theater Company
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- View more attractions