Classic pub experience in Center City
A popular spot to grab a pint, Irish Pub provides a classic pub experience in Center City.
With locations on Walnut Street in Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, Irish Pub is a convenient and comfortable spot for locals and visitors alike.
Sit at the spacious bar and watch the game or head into the dining room and enjoy satisfying pub fare.
Insider Tip: The Rittenhouse Square location made a cameo appearance in the film Rocky Balboa.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Prince Theater
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- City Hall
- View more attractions
1831 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels