Classic pub experience in Center City
A popular spot to grab a pint, Irish Pub provides a classic pub experience in Center City.
With locations on Walnut Street in Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, Irish Pub is a convenient and comfortable spot for locals and visitors alike.
Sit at the spacious bar and watch the game or head into the dining room and enjoy satisfying pub fare.
Insider Tip: The Rittenhouse Square location made a cameo appearance in the film Rocky Balboa.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Wilma Theater
- Plays and Players Theater
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Duck Girl
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Merriam Theater
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- City Hall
- View more attractions
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels