Classic pub experience in Center City
A popular spot to grab a pint, Irish Pub provides a classic pub experience in Center City.
With locations on Walnut Street in Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, Irish Pub is a convenient and comfortable spot for locals and visitors alike.
Sit at the spacious bar and watch the game or head into the dining room and enjoy satisfying pub fare.
Insider Tip: The Rittenhouse Square location made a cameo appearance in the film Rocky Balboa.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
235 South 21st Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- 1812 Productions
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Duck Girl
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Center City District Sips
- View more attractions