Classic pub experience in Center City
A popular spot to grab a pint, Irish Pub provides a classic pub experience in Center City.
With locations on Walnut Street in Rittenhouse Square and Midtown Village, Irish Pub is a convenient and comfortable spot for locals and visitors alike.
Sit at the spacious bar and watch the game or head into the dining room and enjoy satisfying pub fare.
Insider Tip: The Rittenhouse Square location made a cameo appearance in the film Rocky Balboa.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- 1812 Productions
- City Hall
- Center City District Sips
- Dilworth Park
- First Unitarian Church
- Merriam Theater
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels