Streetside steaks, fries and “Gremlins”
Since 1979, Ishkabibbles has been slinging cheesesteaks to the hungry masses on Philadelphia’s South Street.
Quick service from the walk-up window is the hallmark of this long-running eatery, largely considered the innovator of the chicken cheesesteak. Wash down your meal with a signature “Gremlin,” Ishkabibbles signature beverage made with half grape and half lemonade.
Looking for a seated experience? Check out Iskabibbles II near 5th and South Streets, just a few blocks from the original location.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
143 South 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Washington Square
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- View more attractions