Upscale comfort food in a retro chic environment
Shaggy, stylish décor and unfussy, upscale comfort food are the focus at this moderately priced, 70s-themed restaurant.
The creation of famed restaurateur Stephen Starr is reminiscent of a retro ski lodge and serves up old favorites like macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, brisket and ice cream sandwiches.
Funky and fun specialty drinks full of color and bubbling with sweetness also make this a viable spot to stop for a drink or two with friends.
If you’re not feeling the “comfort food” theme, try the Sushi-grade crusted tuna served atop coconut rice (sub the mashed potatoes). It can be cooked to order and is one of the best picks on the menu.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Morris House Hotel
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Tours meet outside the National Constitution Center 525 Arch St. Philadelphia, PA
- Philly POPS! On Independence
- Independence Seaport Museum
- The Bourse
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Once Upon a Nation
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Bulletin Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining