Upscale comfort food in a retro chic environment
Shaggy, stylish décor and unfussy, upscale comfort food are the focus at this moderately priced, 70s-themed restaurant.
The creation of famed restaurateur Stephen Starr is reminiscent of a retro ski lodge and serves up old favorites like macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, brisket and ice cream sandwiches.
Funky and fun specialty drinks full of color and bubbling with sweetness also make this a viable spot to stop for a drink or two with friends.
If you’re not feeling the “comfort food” theme, try the Sushi-grade crusted tuna served atop coconut rice (sub the mashed potatoes). It can be cooked to order and is one of the best picks on the menu.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
147 N. 2nd Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Dream Garden
- The Physick House
- Independence National Historical Park
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- Merchant’s Exchange
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining