Upscale comfort food in a retro chic environment
Shaggy, stylish décor and unfussy, upscale comfort food are the focus at this moderately priced, 70s-themed restaurant.
The creation of famed restaurateur Stephen Starr is reminiscent of a retro ski lodge and serves up old favorites like macaroni and cheese, meatloaf, brisket and ice cream sandwiches.
Funky and fun specialty drinks full of color and bubbling with sweetness also make this a viable spot to stop for a drink or two with friends.
If you’re not feeling the “comfort food” theme, try the Sushi-grade crusted tuna served atop coconut rice (sub the mashed potatoes). It can be cooked to order and is one of the best picks on the menu.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
701 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Irish Memorial
- Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Campus Philly College Day
- Merriam Theater
- The 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
- United States Mint
- National Liberty Museum
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- PSFS Building
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining