Ethiopian coffee and East African fare
Ethiopian-American entrepreneur Habtamu Kassa took over this African coffee shop in part to promote fair trade and awareness about Ethiopia’s blessings and challenges. As such, he prepares light East African fare to go along with his Ethiopian roasts.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- Slought Foundation
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- Studio 34
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- The Rotunda
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- View more attractions