Keating’s River Grill
Waterfront dining at the Hyatt Regency Penn’s Landing
For a waterfront dining experience, look no further than Keating’s River Grill at the Hyatt Regency Penn’s Landing.
With a large terrace overlooking the Delaware River, Keating’s offers spectacular views to go with their menu of American favorites including seafood, steaks, burgers and more.
Grab a cocktail and watch the sunset or host a private event in the spacious restaurant and lounge.
For more information and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Columbus Boulevard (Between Walnut and Chestnut streets) Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Headhouse Farmers Market
- Positano Coast
- The Twisted Tail
- Spirit of Philadelphia
- Cookie Confidential
- Nomad Pizza
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Washington Square
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions