Keating’s River Grill
Waterfront dining at the Hyatt Regency Penn’s Landing
For a waterfront dining experience, look no further than Keating’s River Grill at the Hyatt Regency Penn’s Landing.
With a large terrace overlooking the Delaware River, Keating’s offers spectacular views to go with their menu of American favorites including seafood, steaks, burgers and more.
Grab a cocktail and watch the sunset or host a private event in the spacious restaurant and lounge.
For more information and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
248 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- South Street
- Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
- Lovash Indian Cuisine
- Cookie Confidential
- Super Scooper “All-You-Can-Eat”
Ice Cream Festival
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- Phileo Yogurt
- Positano Coast
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Sixth and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Seaport Parade of Lights
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Dream Garden
- Penn’s Landing
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Laff House
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions