Philadelphia’s Senegalese restaurant
West African cuisine fills the menu at this intimate spot, where unusual spices flavor lamb and beef and where fried plantains are a favorite. It’s the only restaurant in the city to specialize in the foods of Senegal.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Studio 34
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Slought Foundation
- The Rotunda
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- View more attractions