An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Holiday Inn Express
- Best Western Plus: Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Penn’s View Hotel
- The Franklin Hotel
at Independence Park
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
44 N. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Independence National Historical Park
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- The African American Museum
- Penn’s Landing
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Physick House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining