An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Omni at Independence Park
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
15 South 7th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Visitor Center
- National Liberty Museum
- Once Upon a Nation
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Independence After Hours
- The Irish Memorial
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- New Hall Military Museum
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining