An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
201 S. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
15 South 7th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Hall
- Declaration (Graff) House
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Caribbean Festival
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- The Liberty 360 3-D Show
at the PECO Theater
- Carpenters’ Hall
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining