An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Morris House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
320 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2016
- Dream Garden
- Fireman’s Hall
- Constitution Day
- Independence National Historical Park
- United States Mint
- 2016 Fringe Festival
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Independence Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining