An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
126 Elfreth’s Alley Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Visitor Center
- Arden Theatre Company
- Bleu Martini
- Tin Angel
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Congress Hall
- The Constitutional Walking Tour of Philadelphia
- Independence Hall
- Constitution Day
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining