An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
400 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hilton Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Omni at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
525 Arch Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19106
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Betsy Ross House
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Museum at the Chemical Heritage Foundation
- Elfreth’s Alley
- National Liberty Museum
- Dream Garden
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining