An Old City landmark for fine Italian cuisine
For more than 30 years La Famiglia has been one of Philadelphia’s top culinary institutions.
Located in the Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, the renowned restaurant opened in 1976 in the shell of a Colonial tea warehouse and has maintained its tradition of excellence ever since.
The atmosphere is both romantic and memorable. The cuisine is fine Italian.
Try one of their amazing antipasto dishes to start, or their delicious homemade spinach and ricotta dumpling, served in a creamy, eggplant, garlic and basil sauce.
Beneath La Famiglia lies one of the largest and most decorated wine cellars in the country, with selections ranging from the famous wine producing regions of Italy to the maturing prize wines of tomorrow from around the world.
In the neighborhood
100 N. Columbus Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Sleep Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Chestnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Washington Square
- 2016 Fringe Festival
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- The Betsy Ross House
- Museum of the American Revolution
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Philadelphia CityPASS
- The African American Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining