Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Latham Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Rittenhouse
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 1812 Productions
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Plays and Players Theater
- Thomas Hockley House
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining