Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Westin Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
2008-2010 Delancey Place Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- 1812 Productions
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philly Pops
- Duck Girl
- The Wilma Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining