Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
1831 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- The DWIGHT D,
a City House Hotel
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
2008-2010 Delancey Place Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Dilworth Park
- Plays and Players Theater
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Koresh Dance Company
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining