Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
200 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- City Hall
- PIFA Street Fair
- Duck Girl
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Thomas Hockley House
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Art on City Hall
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining