Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Holiday POPS!
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Thomas Hockley House
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
18th and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Cambridge
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Magpie Artisan Pie Bakery & Boutique
- Phoebe’s Bar-B-Q
- Ocean Prime
- Quick Fixx
- Di Bruno Bros.
- The Shops at Liberty Place
- View more Restuarants & Dining