Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th and Walnut Streets Center Fountain Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- 1812 Productions
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Plays and Players Theater
- The Franklin Institute
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining