Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of The Rittenhouse, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative progressive international menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
N 15th Street and Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- First Unitarian Church
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Center City District Sips
- City Hall
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- The Philly Pops
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining