Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Enjoy a meal to remember at Lacroix, one of Philadelphia’s most distinguished restaurants
A deluxe hotel like The Rittenhouse deserves a deluxe restaurant, a fitting description for Lacroix, named “Restaurant of the Year” in 2003 by Esquire magazine.
Located on the second floor of the Rittenhouse Hotel, Lacroix features elegant décor and a broad view of Rittenhouse Square, which combine to make the ambiance at Lacroix as enjoyable as the meal itself.
The creative French menu changes with the season and the wine list is excellent and extensive — thanks to the 4,000-bottle wine cellar.
Diners can partake in Lacroix’s seven-course tasting menu or a three-plate dining menu (available Sunday through Friday). A three-course lunch menu is available Monday – Sunday.
In the neighborhood
220 S 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. 19th Street and Rittenhouse Square Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- The Franklin Institute
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- 1812 Productions
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining