Lemon Grass Thai Restaurant
Reasonable prices and extraordinary flavors
Imaginative Thai dishes alongside creative drinks and a reasonably priced lunch make this simply decorated restaurant a West Philly hotspot. Customers end their meals with fun ice cream flavors, including coconut, ginger, green tea and mango.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/lemon-grass/feed/image/
Latest Lemon Grass Thai Restaurant Stories from Uwishunu.com
September 14, 2012Uwishunu’s Guide To Philadelphia BYOBs — Next Up: University City
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3500 Lancaster Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Ellen Powell Tiberino Memorial Museum of Contemporary Art
- Photo West Gallery
- Drexel Park
- Lancaster Avenue Jazz and Arts Festival
- Philadelphia Boys Choir and Chorale
- 33rd Street Armory
- BlackStar Film Festival
- View more attractions