Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Lantern Theater Company
- The Academy of Music
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Merriam Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Washington Square
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
117 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- The Plough & The Stars
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Positano Coast
- Wawa Hoagie Day
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- DiNardo’s Famous Crabs
- View more Restuarants & Dining