Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
900 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- City Hall
- National Liberty Museum
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- Masonic Temple
- The Irish Memorial
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining