Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Rustic Music
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Lantern Theater Company
- Washington Square
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining