Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
520 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Carpenters’ Hall
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Independence After Hours
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Tin Angel
- Washington Square
- Congress Hall
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining