Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- National Liberty Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- The Irish Memorial
- Mural Arts Program
- Masonic Temple
- The Bourse
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Bank & Bourbon
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- View more Restuarants & Dining