Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining