Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express
- Alexander Inn
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
926 South Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- The Bourse
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining