Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Alexander Inn
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
401 S. Broad Street
The Gershman Y
City, PA 19147
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
Participating restaurants located throughout Center City
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Chart House
- Bleu Martini
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- El Vez
- The Bourse
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Bank & Bourbon
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining