Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Franklin Square
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining