Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1300 Market Street Macy's Grand Court Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Dream Garden
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- National Liberty Museum
- PSFS Building
- United States Mint
- Center City District Sips
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th & Arch Streets
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Garces Trading Company
- View more Restuarants & Dining