Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Merriam Theater
- Lantern Theater Company
- The Academy of Music
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1111 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Percy Street Barbecue
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Center City District Sips
- View more Restuarants & Dining