Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1100 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
210 W. Washington Square Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Garces Trading Company
- Capital Grille
- Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more Restuarants & Dining