Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
237 S. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Alexander Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
230 Vine Street
And locations throughout Old City
Philadelphia, PA 19106
(215) 625-9200 / (800) 555-5191
- Masonic Temple
- National Liberty Museum
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- National Constitution Center
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- City Hall
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining