Delicious, contemporary Mexican cuisine in Midtown Village
Yet another winner from the Marcie Turney-Valerie Safran camp, Lolita brings the flavors of Mexico to 13th Street.
Open since 2004, Lolita recently underwent a renovation, reopening in 2014 with a new look, a liquor license and an updated, street-food-style menu.
The new menu includes dishes like raw tuna tostaditas, duck-fat tamales and carne asada, and the chevron accented bar features cocktails including a cucumber jalapeno margarita, tamarind sour and michelada.
The extensive full-scale renovation highlights the addition of a 16-seat bar and chef’s counter looking into the open kitchen.
Lolita seats 45 guests with additional outdoor sidewalk seating in the warmer months.
For more information on Lolita, or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
401 S. Broad Street
The Gershman Y
City, PA 19147
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Lantern Theater Company
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Merriam Theater
- The Academy of Music
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Garces Trading Company
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- View more Restuarants & Dining