M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1020 Cherry Street Phialdelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
S. Front Street and Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Center City District Sips
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Walnut Street Theatre
- PSFS Building
- National Constitution Center
- Masonic Temple
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- The Bourse
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining