M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
8th and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Washington Square
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Merriam Theater
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1225 Sansom Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Center City District Sips
- Garces Trading Company
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- View more Restuarants & Dining