M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Wilma Theater
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining