M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
6th and Race Streets Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Irish Memorial
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Masonic Temple
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- City Hall
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The 2014 Philadelphia Flower Show
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining