M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
One Dock Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Morris House Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
9th and Walnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Wilma Theater
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining