M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Morris House Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Alexander Inn
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
601 Walnut Street
In the Lobby of the Curtis Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Irish Memorial
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Masonic Temple
- United States Mint
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining