M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Alexander Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Lantern Theater Company
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Rustic Music
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining