M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1305 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Holiday Inn Express
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The 2015 Philadelphia Flower Show
- National Liberty Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- City Hall
- Merriam Theater
- Dream Garden
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining