M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1022-1024 South Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Lantern Theater Company
- The Wilma Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Merriam Theater
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- El Vez
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Bank & Bourbon
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Reading Terminal Market
- View more Restuarants & Dining