M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express
- The Morris House Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
13th and Chestnut Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Washington Square
- Rustic Music
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining