M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1234 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Alexander Inn
- The Morris House Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Holiday POPS!
- Washington Square
- Lantern Theater Company
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1111 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- National Mechanics
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- View more Restuarants & Dining