M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
Locally sourced American cuisine in a historic setting
Step through the wrought iron gates of the M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel in Center City and you’ll feel as if you’ve been transported to the south of France.
Voted “Best of Philly” by Philadelphia Magazine and “Most Romantic” by Open Table, M Restaurant is an intimate dining experience featuring creative and affordable American cuisine.
With a focus on locally sourced, seasonal fare, M Restaurant is one of Center City’s delicious hidden gems. Dishes feature local produce, fresh seafood and quality meats. Click here to see the current menu.
During the warmer months, dine outside in the gorgeous center courtyard surrounded by beautiful flowers during the day and lit by twinkling lights at night.
In addition to delicious dinners, guests can also enjoy daily happy hour specials and live jazz in the bar on Wednesdays and Fridays.
In the neighborhood
1305 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sleep Inn Center City
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- The Morris House Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
20 N. American Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Academy of Music
- The Bourse
- Declaration (Graff) House
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Irish Memorial
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Dream Garden
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining