A wide variety of Middle Eastern eats
A lively hangout and meeting place for locals, Manakeesh specializes in the oven-puffed, pizza-esque Lebanese flatbreads that give the cafe its name. They also hawk a wide variety of Middle Eastern eats and sweets, including some of the best baklava and ma’moul (shortbread date cookies) you’ve ever had. Vegan and gluten-free platters pack the evening menu, and crepes, fresh fruit juice and smoothies turn morning into a delicious trip to Beirut.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- Slought Foundation
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- The Rotunda
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Studio 34
- View more attractions