McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Duck Girl
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- PIFA Street Fair
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining