McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
1421 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Alexander Inn
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- Merriam Theater
- Holiday POPS!
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- The Wilma Theater
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1113-31 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Banana Leaf
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Bank & Bourbon
- Reading Terminal Market
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- View more Restuarants & Dining