McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Alexander Inn
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Art on City Hall
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- PIFA Street Fair
- Campus Philly College Day
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining