McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
111 South 15th Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Between Chestnut and Lombard
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Masonic Temple
- City Hall
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- Asian Arts Initiative
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining