McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
1234 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Inn at the Union League
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Alexander Inn
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Holiday POPS!
- City Hall
- Rittenhouse Square
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Art in the Open
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
N. 12th St. and Filbert St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Banana Leaf
- 10 Arts Bistro & Lounge
- Bank & Bourbon
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- View more Restuarants & Dining