McCormick and Schmick’s
A great location serving some of the freshest fish in the city
This intimate, yet unpretentious, 290-seat establishment prides itself on serving the freshest selection of seafood in town.
Private snuggeries (intimate dining booths) accommodate parties of up to eight guests. Directly across from Philadelphia’s historic City Hall and on the renowned Avenue of the Arts, McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant features over 30 varieties of fresh seafood flown in daily from around the globe.
The two-level restaurant features traditional white tablecloth dining in dark wood paneled rooms accented by handcrafted stained glass ceilings and mosaic tiled floors.
The popular and lively bar area features a selection of micro-brewed beers and ales, regional wines, single-malt scotches, fresh squeezed juices and hand-shaken cocktails.
The bar has a great happy hour deal, offering a menu of $2 bar items like ½ pound burgers, steamed mussels, wings and more. It’s available from 4 – 6 p.m. and from 10:30 p.m. – midnight.
In the neighborhood
1200 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Pennsylvania Convention Center
1101 Arch St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- The Fabric Workshop and Museum
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Asian Arts Initiative
- The China Gate
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining