Home of homemade carbohydrate delights
In addition to selling more than 30 varieties of homemade breads, the retail shop offers freshly roasted coffees, fine loose teas, English and local jams and American artisan cheeses. Cafe-goers can take their seats at indoor and outdoor tables and communal benches.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Slought Foundation
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- The Rotunda
- Studio 34
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- View more attractions