Cuban, Latin and Carribean flavors collide
Latin-American and Caribbean plates are the specialty at Mixto, a neighborhood favorite on Antique Row on Pine Street. Patrons pour in for the mouthwatering mojitos and sensational sangria, along with the fun atmosphere. Bartenders create the non-alcoholic batido de frutas (fruit smoothies) with imported Latin American fruits.
And every day feels like Sunday when the daily breakfast offerings, which span the South American continent, include Argentinean steak and eggs, frittata Colombiana and huevos rancheros.
For more information on Mixto or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Washington Square
- Holiday POPS!
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Rustic Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
231 S. 8th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Nomad Pizza
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- Brauhaus Schmitz
- Capital Grille
- Valanni Social
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- View more Restuarants & Dining