Cuban, Latin and Carribean flavors collide
Latin-American and Caribbean plates are the specialty at Mixto, a neighborhood favorite on Antique Row on Pine Street. Patrons pour in for the mouthwatering mojitos and sensational sangria, along with the fun atmosphere. Bartenders create the non-alcoholic batido de frutas (fruit smoothies) with imported Latin American fruits.
And every day feels like Sunday when the daily breakfast offerings, which span the South American continent, include Argentinean steak and eggs, frittata Colombiana and huevos rancheros.
For more information on Mixto or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Merriam Theater
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Rustic Music
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining