Cuban, Latin and Carribean flavors collide
Latin-American and Caribbean plates are the specialty at Mixto, a neighborhood favorite on Antique Row on Pine Street. Patrons pour in for the mouthwatering mojitos and sensational sangria, along with the fun atmosphere. Bartenders create the non-alcoholic batido de frutas (fruit smoothies) with imported Latin American fruits.
And every day feels like Sunday when the daily breakfast offerings, which span the South American continent, include Argentinean steak and eggs, frittata Colombiana and huevos rancheros.
For more information on Mixto or to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
825 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 574-3550 ext 4
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Washington Square
- Merriam Theater
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
718 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Nomad Pizza
- Talula’s Daily
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Talula’s Garden
- Garces Trading Company
- View more Restuarants & Dining