Philadelphia’s oldest Indian restaurant
For a relaxing yet international lunch or dinner, guests at this casual restaurant can pair an Indian beer or a cocktail (fan favorite: mango mojito) with tandoori meats, veggies and breads from the popular buffet. Established in 1988, it’s the oldest Indian restaurant in the city.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Rotunda
- Slought Foundation
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Studio 34
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- View more attractions