Night Out Restaurant Week
10 days of three-course, prix-fixe lunches and dinners
August 21-30, 2015
Diners will be privy to three courses per person for a set price: Lunches will cost $20, while dinners go for $35. All restaurants will offer a dinner option, while select restaurants will also offer lunch.
The list of restaurants going in on Night Out Restaurant Week include:
- Bardot Cafe
- Bar Ferdinand
- Bourbon & Branch – lunch and dinner
- Cantina Dos Segundos
- Chart House
- Circles Contemporary Thai Cuisine
- El Camino Real – lunch and dinner
- Girard Brasserie & Bruncherie – lunch and dinner
- Jerry’s Bar
- Johnny Mañana’s – lunch and dinner
- Keating’s River Grill
- Modo Mio
- Morgan’s Pier
- The Pickled Heron
- The Refinery – lunch and dinner
- Ristorante La Veranda – lunch and dinner
- Suppa – lunch and dinner
The 10-day event is organized by SugarHouse Casino to showcase the variety of foods and restaurants throughout its neighborhoods.
The casino has also scheduled live entertainment on its outdoor waterfront stage during every evening of Night Out Restaurant Week.
A bonus: Diners who eat at an official Night Out Restaurant Week establishment are eligible to receive $25 match play at SugarHouse Casino. Promotion details are available at the Night Out Restaurant Week website.
For more information on Night Out Restaurant Week, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Battleship New Jersey
- Race Street Pier
- XPoNential Music Festival
- Caribbean Festival
- Penn’s Landing
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Independence Seaport Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining