Night Out Restaurant Week
10 days of three-course, prix-fixe lunches and dinners
Aug. 1-10, 2014
Diners will be privy to three courses per person for a set price: Lunches will cost either $10 or $20, while dinners go for either $25 or $35. All restaurants will offer a dinner option, while select restaurants will also offer lunch.
The list of restaurants going in on Night Out Restaurant Week include:
- Bar Ferdinand – $35 dinner
- Chart House – $35 dinner
- Circles Contemporary Thai Cuisine (Northern Liberties) – $25 dinner
- Darling’s Diner – $20 lunch; $35 dinner
- El Camino Real – $10 lunch; $25 dinner
- Il Cantuccio – $35 dinner
- Jerry’s Bar – $35 dinner
- Keating’s River Grill – $20 lunch; $35 dinner
- Lloyd – $25 dinner
- Moshulu – $20 lunch; $35 dinner
- Pickled Heron – $35 dinner
- The Refinery – $20 lunch; $35 dinner
- Ristorante La Veranda – $20 lunch; $35 dinner
- Taste – $35 dinner
The 10-day event is organized by SugarHouse Casino to showcase the variety of foods and restaurants throughout its neighborhoods.
The casino has also scheduled live entertainment on its outdoor waterfront stage during every evening of Night Out Restaurant Week. For a full entertainment lineup at SugarHouse, click the button below.
A bonus: Diners at any of the participating restaurants are encouraged to hold on to their receipt and bring it to SugarHouse along with the tear-off coupon on the official Night Out Restaurant Week brochure between Aug. 1-10 to receive $10 free play.
For more information on Night Out Restaurant Week, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
211 S. Columbus Blvd Philadelphia, PA, 19106
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Caribbean Festival
- The New Race Street Pier
- Camden Waterfront Freedom Festival
- Independence Seaport Museum
- XPoNential Music Festival
- Battleship New Jersey
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining