An itinerant pizzeria puts down roots off of South Street
Born of a food truck (which was born of a $10,000 wood oven used at home, embedded in a vintage REO Speedwagon), this simple, upscale pizzeria has a pies-first focus. Aficionados have fallen for Nomad’s airy Neapolitan-style pizzas, normally preceded by crisp salads, washed down by hoppy ales, and, on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings, accompanied by free movies.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
333 S. 13th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Holiday POPS!
- Washington Square
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- View more attractions