Grab-and-go gourmet sandwiches, salads and sweets
It’s “gourmet quick-serve” at this Passyunk Avenue newcomer. In the modern yet rustic dining room, deli cases display prepared fixins, ready for takeout or to enjoy at one of the few coveted tables. Simple organic and local ingredients steal the spotlight for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and those in the know stock up on high-quality olive oil and other pantry items for later.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1904 E. Passyunk Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19148
- 9th Street Italian Market Festival
- Cantina Los Caballitos
- Paradiso Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Stogie Joe’s Tavern
- Pho Ta
- Pub On Passyunk East – P.O.P.E.
- FrancoLuigi’s Pizzeria & High Note Café
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions