A bit of the Mediterranean coast in Old City
Surrounded by a serene backdrop reminiscent of the Amalfi Coast, Positano Coast in Old City offers inspired Mediterranean cuisine and seafood.
With a 360-degree view of Historic Philadelphia, the restaurant’s lounge and terrace are wonderful spots for casual cocktails and dining under the stars.
Positano Coast specializes in fresh seafood, including “crudo” (the Italian version of sashimi), and creative variations on many classic Italian dishes.
Delicious options to try are the seafood risotto, zucchini crabcake, grilled octopus, roasted rack of lamb and the beef tenderloin.
From Positano Coast’s cobalt blue floor to the spectacular life-sized postcards covering the walls, the restaurant’s décor evokes an Italian seaside holiday. Beautiful views and flowing white linen curtains accent the relaxing and fresh dining room.
In the warmer months, Positano Coast offers elegant alfresco dining. Two patios and a terrace allow you to enjoy their fine cuisine with 360-degree views of historic Old City from an elegant second-floor vantage point.
Positano Coast offers a great list of creative cocktails, perfect for sampling during their Happy Hour at the bar only (Monday through Friday, 5-7 p.m.; Sunday, 1-5 p.m.).
And in addition to their full bar menu, Positano offers a BYOB option on Sunday and Monday nights.
For more information about Positano Coast, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Holiday Inn Express
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- Alexander Inn
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Washington Square
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
208 W Washington Square
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Wawa Hoagie Day
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- The Plough & The Stars
- Bistro Romano
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Bleu Martini
- High Street on Market
- View more Restuarants & Dining