R2L Restaurant and Lounge
Fine dining in the skyline
A sleek, sophisticated restaurant and private event space soaring 37 floors above the city at Two Liberty Place, R2L brings together locals and visitors alike to meet, entertain, celebrate, dine and mingle.
With its bird’s-eye views of Philadelphia and creative American cuisine by Chef Daniel Stern, R2L sets the scene for some of the city’s most spectacular culinary experiences.
Bar2L, the bar and lounge within R2L, is open for happy hour or late night cocktails, where friends new and old meet over refined snacks and hand-crafted cocktails. There is no better to place to witness the sun as it melts into the western horizon or to watch the city lights flicker in the night.
Perched on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L is a piccture-perfect, Art Deco-inspired restaurant and lounge with sweeping views of Center City.
The lounge, BAR2L and main dining room combine the elegance of fine dining with the comfort and style of a home dinner party. Enjoy casual drinks and bar bites or savor extended lunches and romantic dinners.
Insider tip: Be sure to ask for the most swoon-worthy seats in the main dining room which feature breathtaking views stretching more than 40 miles.
With several special event spaces available, R2L is the perfect spot to plan your next cocktail party, reception, corporate or social dinner. Enjoy custom catering and world-class service while being surrounded by spectacular views of Philadelphia.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/r2l/feed/image/
Latest R2L Restaurant and Lounge Stories from Uwishunu.com
January 21, 2014Roundup: Our Top Picks For Where To Watch The Snow Fall At Bars And Restaurants In Philadelphia
December 11, 2013Roundup: Top Picks For Christmas Eve And Christmas Day Dinners In The Philadelphia Region For 2013
July 18, 2013Our Guide To Summer Night Dining Deals In And Around Philadelphia
June 25, 2013Roundup: Our Guide To Breezy Rooftop Bars And Elevated Patios In And Around Philadelphia
May 7, 2013Roundup: Celebrate Mother’s Day Across The City With Brunch, High Tea, Alfresco Fairs, Arts Events And More
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
In the neighborhood
1700 Benjamin Franklin Parkway Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1515 Cherry Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Peter Nero and the Philly Pops
- Government of the People
- The Comcast Center
- Opera Philadelphia
- Prince Music Theater
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
2301 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Le Bec-Fin
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat
- Alma De Cuba
- Village Whiskey
- View more Restuarants & Dining