R2L Restaurant and Lounge
Fine dining in the skyline
A sleek, sophisticated restaurant and private event space soaring 37 floors above the city at Two Liberty Place, R2L brings together locals and visitors alike to meet, entertain, celebrate, dine and mingle.
With its bird’s-eye views of Philadelphia and creative American cuisine by Chef Daniel Stern, R2L sets the scene for some of the city’s most spectacular culinary experiences.
Bar2L, the bar and lounge within R2L, is open for happy hour or late night cocktails, where friends new and old meet over refined snacks and hand-crafted cocktails. There is no better to place to witness the sun as it melts into the western horizon or to watch the city lights flicker in the night.
Perched on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L is a piccture-perfect, Art Deco-inspired restaurant and lounge with sweeping views of Center City.
The lounge, BAR2L and main dining room combine the elegance of fine dining with the comfort and style of a home dinner party. Enjoy casual drinks and bar bites or savor extended lunches and romantic dinners.
Insider tip: Be sure to ask for the most swoon-worthy seats in the main dining room which feature breathtaking views stretching more than 40 miles.
With several special event spaces available, R2L is the perfect spot to plan your next cocktail party, reception, corporate or social dinner. Enjoy custom catering and world-class service while being surrounded by spectacular views of Philadelphia.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/r2l/feed/image/
Latest R2L Restaurant and Lounge Stories from Uwishunu.com
July 18, 2013Our Guide To Summer Night Dining Deals In And Around Philadelphia
June 25, 2013Roundup: Our Guide To Breezy Rooftop Bars And Elevated Patios In And Around Philadelphia
May 7, 2013Roundup: Celebrate Mother’s Day Across The City With Brunch, High Tea, Alfresco Fairs, Arts Events And More
March 22, 2013Roundup: Top Picks For Easter Brunches, Dinners And Egg Hunts Across The City
February 5, 2013Roundup: Our Top Picks For Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinners At Restaurants In Philadelphia
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
50 South 16th Street
Two Liberty Place, 37th floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
In the neighborhood
135 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rittenhouse Square
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Comcast Center
- Government of the People
- Peter Nero and the Philly Pops
- Prince Music Theater
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining