R2L Restaurant and Lounge
Fine dining in the skyline
A sleek, sophisticated restaurant and private event space soaring 37 floors above the city at Two Liberty Place, R2L brings together locals and visitors alike to meet, entertain, celebrate, dine and mingle.
With its bird’s-eye views of Philadelphia and creative American cuisine by Chef Daniel Stern, R2L sets the scene for some of the city’s most spectacular culinary experiences.
Bar2L, the bar and lounge within R2L, is open for happy hour or late night cocktails, where friends new and old meet over refined snacks and hand-crafted cocktails. There is no better to place to witness the sun as it melts into the western horizon or to watch the city lights flicker in the night.
Perched on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L is a piccture-perfect, Art Deco-inspired restaurant and lounge with sweeping views of Center City.
The lounge, BAR2L and main dining room combine the elegance of fine dining with the comfort and style of a home dinner party. Enjoy casual drinks and bar bites or savor extended lunches and romantic dinners.
Insider tip: Be sure to ask for the most swoon-worthy seats in the main dining room which feature breathtaking views stretching more than 40 miles.
With several special event spaces available, R2L is the perfect spot to plan your next cocktail party, reception, corporate or social dinner. Enjoy custom catering and world-class service while being surrounded by spectacular views of Philadelphia.
- PATH: http://www.uwishunu.com/tag/r2l/feed/image/
Latest R2L Restaurant and Lounge Stories from Uwishunu.com
May 7, 2013Roundup: Celebrate Mother’s Day Across The City With Brunch, High Tea, Alfresco Fairs, Arts Events And More
March 22, 2013Roundup: Top Picks For Easter Brunches, Dinners And Egg Hunts Across The City
February 5, 2013Roundup: Our Top Picks For Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinners At Restaurants In Philadelphia
December 14, 2012Roundup: Top Picks For Where To Enjoy New Year’s Eve Dinner In Philadelphia
October 23, 2012Liberty Place To Host A Girl’s Night Out Fundraiser Tonight, Tuesday, October 23
- Uwishunu covers everything fun and exciting happening in Philadelphia — read it daily for the latest on restaurants, bars, events, festivals, arts, music, hotels and more.
50 South 16th Street
Two Liberty Place, 37th floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Peter Nero and the Philly Pops
- Mütter Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Opera Company of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1623 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Twenty Manning Grill
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- The Franklin Mortgage & Investment Company
- Le Bec-Fin
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- View more Restuarants & Dining