Down-south, on South
From the owners of Jet Wine Bar across the street comes Rex, a small and swanky haunt where American Southern food and drink is the focus.
Graduate Hospital’s palace of pimento cheese, Rex 1516 mixes and matches Southern flavors with creative results. There’s a crawfish pot pie, smoked brisket over corn cakes and plenty of fresh cocktails.
For more information on Rex 1516, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
18th Street and Walnut Street Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Art in the Open
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Concerts in the Park – Rittenhouse Square Summer Concert Series
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Holiday POPS!
- The PFS Roxy Theater
- Opera Philadelphia
- The Academy of Music
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- View more attractions
117 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels