A charming Italian BYOB on South Street West
This tasteful BYOB on South Street receives praise for its authentic Italian cuisine, befitting atmosphere and speedy, friendly service.
A few of the popular pasta dishes include the Gnocchi Roberto, the Fusilli with crab and the Penne Amatriciana.
Roberto Cafe is open for lunch and dinner.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Inn at the Union League
- View more hotels