Rittenhouse Square’s original bistro-cafe
This popular Parisian bistro boasts a wonderful view of Rittenhouse Square and its prime location makes it one of the best places to see and be seen in Center City’s tony Rittenhouse neighborhood.
And while its sidewalk cafe is a great spot to enjoy some early evening cocktails with friends, you’d be remiss not to sample the award-winning menu.
Fresh produce is key to all dishes, but it’s the famous Rouge Burger — once rated the “Best Cheeseburger in America” by GQ magazine [July 2005] — that continues to delight patrons year after year.
In the neighborhood
201 N. 17th Street
(17th and Race Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Latham Hotel
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining