Rittenhouse Square’s original bistro-cafe
This popular Parisian bistro boasts a wonderful view of Rittenhouse Square and its prime location makes it one of the best places to see and be seen in Center City’s tony Rittenhouse neighborhood.
And while its sidewalk cafe is a great spot to enjoy some early evening cocktails with friends, you’d be remiss not to sample the award-winning menu.
Fresh produce is key to all dishes, but it’s the famous Rouge Burger — once rated the “Best Cheeseburger in America” by GQ magazine [July 2005] — that continues to delight patrons year after year.
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th Street and Walnut Street Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Opera Philadelphia
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Thomas Hockley House
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Merriam Theater
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Koresh Dance Company
- Mütter Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
124 S. 15th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Center City District Restaurant Week
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Di Bruno Bros.
- Village Whiskey
- The Barnes Foundation
- Café Lutecia
- Vango Lounge and Sky Bar
- Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- View more Restuarants & Dining