Charming farm-to-table BYOB in Rittenhouse Square
Located in Philadelphia’s scenic Rittenhouse Square neighborhood, Russet is a charming BYOB focused on creating quality cuisine with the freshest ingredients.
Chef-owners Andrew and Kristin Wood use local and sustainable ingredients for their ever-changing menu of Italian and French-inspired dishes.
The dining room, located in an 1877 brick townhouse, offers a comfortable and cozy space to enjoy a quality meal with your favorite bottle of wine.
Russet is open for dinner from Tuesday to Sunday with brunch service available Saturday and Sunday.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
18th Street and Walnut Street Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Thomas Hockley House
- Mütter Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- View more attractions
117 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- The Rittenhouse
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels