A longtime, loved occassion destination
This polished, splurge-worthy Italian-American stalwart knows its way around a filet mignon, veal chop and lobster. Unlike many of its BYOB neighbors, the Saloon boasts a major wine list and a beautiful bar for sitting and sipping.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
936 S. 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Tortilleria y San Roman
- 9th Street Italian Market Festival
- Hot Diggity!
- Cafe Diem
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Anthony’s Italian Coffee & Chocolate House
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions