Amazingly delicious hoagies in the Reading Terminal Market
Located in the historic Reading Terminal Market, Salumeria is a convenient and great place for visitors to taste an Italian Hoagie. The soft, chewy rolls are close to perfect and the special house dressing just might be.
There’s a huge array of hoagie toppings to choose from that go well beyond the traditional lettuce, tomato, onion and oregano. Try a few marinated artichoke hearts or some fancy roasted peppers.
The sandwich selection also extends far beyond the Italian Hoagie, with varieties including turkey, roast beef and several cured Italian meats. It’s just that it can be a little difficult to branch out when Salumeria’s original Italian is so irresistibly good.
Salumeria is also a great place to for artisan cheeses, gourmet groceries and other hard-to-find delicacies.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Masonic Temple
- Asian Arts Initiative
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Chinatown Friendship Gate
- The African American Museum
- PIFA Street Fair
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
12th and Arch Streets Reading Terminal Market Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Capital Grille
- McCormick and Schmick’s
- Hard Rock Cafe Philadelphia
- Banana Leaf
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- View more Restuarants & Dining