Amazingly delicious hoagies in the Reading Terminal Market
Located in the historic Reading Terminal Market, Salumeria is a convenient and great place for visitors to taste an Italian Hoagie. The soft, chewy rolls are close to perfect and the special house dressing just might be.
There’s a huge array of hoagie toppings to choose from that go well beyond the traditional lettuce, tomato, onion and oregano. Try a few marinated artichoke hearts or some fancy roasted peppers.
The sandwich selection also extends far beyond the Italian Hoagie, with varieties including turkey, roast beef and several cured Italian meats. It’s just that it can be a little difficult to branch out when Salumeria’s original Italian is so irresistibly good.
Salumeria is also a great place to for artisan cheeses, gourmet groceries and other hard-to-find delicacies.
In the neighborhood
1301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Four Points by Sheraton
Philadelphia City Center
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Restaurants & Dining
700 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Tommy DiNic’s Roast Pork and Beef
- Reading Terminal Market
- Banana Leaf
- Taste of Philadelphia Food Tour
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Wok & Walk Tour of Chinatown
- Bank & Bourbon
- Reading Terminal Market’s Pennsylvania Dutch Festival
- View more Restuarants & Dining