Amazingly delicious hoagies in the Reading Terminal Market
Located in the historic Reading Terminal Market, Salumeria is a convenient and great place for visitors to taste an Italian Hoagie. The soft, chewy rolls are close to perfect and the special house dressing just might be.
There’s a huge array of hoagie toppings to choose from that go well beyond the traditional lettuce, tomato, onion and oregano. Try a few marinated artichoke hearts or some fancy roasted peppers.
The sandwich selection also extends far beyond the Italian Hoagie, with varieties including turkey, roast beef and several cured Italian meats. It’s just that it can be a little difficult to branch out when Salumeria’s original Italian is so irresistibly good.
Salumeria is also a great place to for artisan cheeses, gourmet groceries and other hard-to-find delicacies.
In the neighborhood
1 E. Penn Square
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Hilton Garden Inn Center City
- Four Points by Sheraton Center City
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Philadelphia–
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
N. 12th Street and Arch Street Reading Terminal Market, Center Court Philadelphia, PA 19107
- AIA Bookstore & Design Center
- Radio One Music & Entertainment Conference
- PSFS Building
- Shoe Museum
- The China Gate
- St. Stephen’s Protestant Episcopal Church
- Center for Architecture
- Masonic Temple
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining