Modern American cuisine from Philly’s Top Chef
Sbraga is a modern American restaurant located on Philadelphia’s lively Avenue of the Arts. Owner and Executive Chef Kevin Sbraga prepares inventive, seasonal fare with a focus on local and sustainable ingredients.
The intimate 60-seat dining room features a $49, four-course prix fixe menu of Chef Sbraga’s artful interpretations of American cuisine, as well as desserts from his talented wife, Pastry Chef Jesmary Sbraga.
A chef’s tasting, ranging from eight to ten courses, is available as well for those who wish to experience an even broader range of Chef Sbraga’s cuisine. Guests can also enjoy dishes from the menu a la carte.
“My cooking style is about redefining American cuisine. I’m constantly inspired to try and present the familiar in an unfamiliar way. This restaurant is a culmination of my cooking experiences so far and I hope our customers will enjoy our simple, yet artful dishes.” – Chef Kevin Sbraga
The comfortable, contemporary interior is made with 80% repurposed materials, making it one of Philadelphia’s greenest dining rooms.
Reclaimed Douglas fir wood slats from an abandoned textile mill in Fishtown panel the restaurant walls while Edison-style antique lighting gives the space the appeal of a street-side cafe, the perfect vibe for one of the city’s most trafficked streets.
In the neighborhood
135 S. 18th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- The Westin Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Art on City Hall
- Holiday POPS!
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- PIFA Street Fair
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
2400 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- My Thai
- Novita Bistro
- PHS Pop Up Garden
- The Shops at Liberty Place
- Magpie Artisan Pie Bakery & Boutique
- Serafina Philadelphia
- Le Bec-Fin
- Pub & Kitchen
- View more Restuarants & Dining