Modern American cuisine from Philly’s Top Chef
Sbraga is a modern American restaurant located on Philadelphia’s lively Avenue of the Arts. Owner and Executive Chef Kevin Sbraga prepares inventive, seasonal fare with a focus on local and sustainable ingredients.
The intimate 60-seat dining room features a $49, four-course prix fixe menu of Chef Sbraga’s artful interpretations of American cuisine, as well as desserts from his talented wife, Pastry Chef Jesmary Sbraga.
A chef’s tasting, ranging from eight to ten courses, is available as well for those who wish to experience an even broader range of Chef Sbraga’s cuisine. Guests can also enjoy dishes from the menu a la carte.
“My cooking style is about redefining American cuisine. I’m constantly inspired to try and present the familiar in an unfamiliar way. This restaurant is a culmination of my cooking experiences so far and I hope our customers will enjoy our simple, yet artful dishes.” – Chef Kevin Sbraga
The comfortable, contemporary interior is made with 80% repurposed materials, making it one of Philadelphia’s greenest dining rooms.
Reclaimed Douglas fir wood slats from an abandoned textile mill in Fishtown panel the restaurant walls while Edison-style antique lighting gives the space the appeal of a street-side cafe, the perfect vibe for one of the city’s most trafficked streets.
In the neighborhood
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- KAWS @ PAFA
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining