A taste of Italy in Rittenhouse Square
After making a splash with its Northern Italy-inspired cuisine in New York City and Brazil, Serafina has made its way to Philadelphia.
Located in Rittenhouse Square, Serafina Philadelphia is a warm and inviting space designed to make diners feel as if they are at a trattoria in Italy.
Savor the mouthwatering aromas emanating from the restaurant’s cherry wood burning oven as you watch chefs prepare delicious pizzas, homemade pastas, grilled meats, seafood and more.
For those on the go, stop by the bakery for fresh baked goods, coffee, juice and premade salads and sandwiches.
The spacious and inviting first floor has plenty of seating with a large bar in the center of the dining room. The walls are adorned with authentic frescos from Italian artist Michela Martello.
Serafina’s equally large second floor is available for private parties.
For those seeking some fresh air, the outdoor café is the perfect place to do some people-watching while enjoying a casual bite to eat.
In the neighborhood
120 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- The Warwick Hotel
Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
2023 Sansom St Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- First Unitarian Church
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Bloomsday in Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Plays and Players Theater
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Merriam Theater
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining