A taste of Italy in Rittenhouse Square
After making a splash with its Northern Italy-inspired cuisine in New York City and Brazil, Serafina has made its way to Philadelphia.
Located in Rittenhouse Square, Serafina Philadelphia is a warm and inviting space designed to make diners feel as if they are at a trattoria in Italy.
Savor the mouthwatering aromas emanating from the restaurant’s cherry wood burning oven as you watch chefs prepare delicious pizzas, homemade pastas, grilled meats, seafood and more.
For those on the go, stop by the bakery for fresh baked goods, coffee, juice and premade salads and sandwiches.
The spacious and inviting first floor has plenty of seating with a large bar in the center of the dining room. The walls are adorned with authentic frescos from Italian artist Michela Martello.
Serafina’s equally large second floor is available for private parties.
For those seeking some fresh air, the outdoor café is the perfect place to do some people-watching while enjoying a casual bite to eat.
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- ROOST Apartment Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1920 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 735-1685 (tickets), (215) 735-1685 (office)
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The Curtis Institute of Music
- Rittenhouse Square
- The Philly Pops
- Art Star Craft Bazaar
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- Prince Music Theater
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining