A taste of Italy in Rittenhouse Square
After making a splash with its Northern Italy-inspired cuisine in New York City and Brazil, Serafina has made its way to Philadelphia.
Located in Rittenhouse Square, Serafina Philadelphia is a warm and inviting space designed to make diners feel as if they are at a trattoria in Italy.
Savor the mouthwatering aromas emanating from the restaurant’s cherry wood burning oven as you watch chefs prepare delicious pizzas, homemade pastas, grilled meats, seafood and more.
For those on the go, stop by the bakery for fresh baked goods, coffee, juice and premade salads and sandwiches.
The spacious and inviting first floor has plenty of seating with a large bar in the center of the dining room. The walls are adorned with authentic frescos from Italian artist Michela Martello.
Serafina’s equally large second floor is available for private parties.
For those seeking some fresh air, the outdoor café is the perfect place to do some people-watching while enjoying a casual bite to eat.
In the neighborhood
1450 Sansom Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Dwight D Hotel,
a City House Hotel
- Sonesta Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- First Unitarian Church
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Opera Philadelphia
- Dilworth Park
- The Philly Pops
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining