A taste of Italy in Rittenhouse Square
After making a splash with its Northern Italy-inspired cuisine in New York City and Brazil, Serafina has made its way to Philadelphia.
Located in Rittenhouse Square, Serafina Philadelphia is a warm and inviting space designed to make diners feel as if they are at a trattoria in Italy.
Savor the mouthwatering aromas emanating from the restaurant’s cherry wood burning oven as you watch chefs prepare delicious pizzas, homemade pastas, grilled meats, seafood and more.
For those on the go, stop by the bakery for fresh baked goods, coffee, juice and premade salads and sandwiches.
The spacious and inviting first floor has plenty of seating with a large bar in the center of the dining room. The walls are adorned with authentic frescos from Italian artist Michela Martello.
Serafina’s equally large second floor is available for private parties.
For those seeking some fresh air, the outdoor café is the perfect place to do some people-watching while enjoying a casual bite to eat.
In the neighborhood
210 W. Rittenhouse Square
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1920 Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
(215) 735-1685 (tickets), (215) 735-1685 (office)
- Lion Crushing a Serpent
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Merriam Theater
- 1812 Productions
- The Rosenbach of the Free Library of Philadelphia
- Prince Theater
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining