High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4th and Walnut Streets (Northeast corner) Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- Dream Garden
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Washington Square
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- View more attractions
1201 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- The Lokal Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Morris House Hotel
- Best Western Plus Convention Center
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels