High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
8th and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- View more attractions