High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1 S 15th St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- First Friday
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- National Archives and Records Administration Mid-Atlantic Region
- Second Bank of the United States
- Masonic Temple
- Tin Angel
- Bleu Martini
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
12th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Morris House Hotel
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Center City Convention Center
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Midtown
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels