High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Parade leaves from Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens at 1020 South St.
Festival at 4th and South streets
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- XIX (Nineteen)
- Mixto Restaurant
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Washington Square
- Rustic Music
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- View more attractions