High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
119 S. 13th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Nomad Pizza
- XIX (Nineteen)
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
800 Spruce Street (enter by 8th Street entrance) Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2015
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Walnut Street Theatre
- The Academy of Music
- Rustic Music
- View more attractions