High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Walnut Street Theatre
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions
1201 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sleep Inn Center City
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel
- Rodeway Inn Center City
- Alexander Inn
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Garden Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- View more hotels