High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1338 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Brauhaus Schmitz
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- XIX (Nineteen)
- Union Trust
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
825 Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- View more attractions