High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
611 S. 7th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Tria – Wine Beer & Cheese Café
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- XIX (Nineteen)
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
10th and Ludlow Streets St. Stephen’s Theater Philadelphia, PA 19105
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Merriam Theater
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- The Academy of Music
- The Wilma Theater
- Walnut Street Theatre
- View more attractions