High quality on-the-go grub on Washington Square
Neighboring Talula’s Garden in Washington Square, Talula’s Daily offers the same fresh, high quality ingredients for those on-the-go.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Talula’s Daily is both a market and a cafe featuring coffee, sandwiches, salads and cheeses. Order at the counter and enjoy your meal at the indoor counter, outside cafe tables or have an impromptu picnic in Washington Square Park across the street.
Check the chalkboard for daily specials or make reservations for a special supper experience reminiscent of Aimee Olexy’s original destination in Kennett Square, Talula’s Table.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1420 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Rustic Music
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Midtown Village Fall Festival
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more attractions