Craft beer, pub fare and popular outdoor seating
Ten Stone has been a constant at 21st and South for more than a decade. It now shares its corner of 21st and South Streets with LaVa Cafe and Honey’s Sit ‘n Eat.
Boasting a pretty cool interior that resembles an English pub, Ten Stone serves light fare that pairs perfectly with imported beers and domestic microbrews.
After eating, diners can stick around to watch a game — there are a lot of tvs — or play pool or darts. Also, the outdoor seating is a popular draw during warmer months.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
1412 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- The Philly Pops
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- Holiday POPS!
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- City Hall
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- View more attractions