A new addition to South Street West serving a wide selection of craft beer
A welcoming neighborhood bar, the UK-ish Cambridge is certainly a beer drinker’s haven, but don’t forget to ask about their classic cocktail list, either.
The beer and cocktails are certainly the primary draw, but the menu of upscale bar far is not to be missed either. Look out for popular menu items like poutine, pierogies, short-rib mac and cheese, gourmet burgers and more.
There’s a patio out back providing outdoor seating during the warmer months.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Merriam Theater
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- The Academy of Music
- Holiday POPS!
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- View more attractions
117 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Inn at the Union League
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels