A new addition to South Street West serving a wide selection of craft beer
A welcoming neighborhood bar, the UK-ish Cambridge is certainly a beer drinker’s haven, but don’t forget to ask about their classic cocktail list, either.
The beer and cocktails are certainly the primary draw, but the menu of upscale bar far is not to be missed either. Look out for popular menu items like poutine, pierogies, short-rib mac and cheese, gourmet burgers and more.
There’s a patio out back providing outdoor seating during the warmer months.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Inn at the Union League
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- The Rittenhouse
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- View more hotels