The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
718 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Independence Seaport Museum
- The Powel House
- The Bishop White House
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- View more attractions