The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
143 South 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Washington Square
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Laff House
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Summer Concert Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Independence Seaport Museum
- View more attractions