The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2nd and Locust Streets Society Hill Towers courtyard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- The Physick House
- The Bishop White House
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- View more attractions