The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Dream Garden
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Society Hill Playhouse
- View more attractions