The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
2nd and Locust Streets Society Hill Towers courtyard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Bishop White House
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Penn’s Landing
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions