The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Sixth and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Seaport Parade of Lights
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- View more attractions