The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
321 S. 4th Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions