The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Dream Garden
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Independence Seaport Museum
- View more attractions