The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
148 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Spirit of Philadelphia
- Cookie Confidential
- Dog Days of Summer Cook-Off
- Positano Coast
- Tattooed Mom
- Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Cavanaugh’s Headhouse Square
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard
The Great Plaza at Penn's Landing
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Washington Square
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Penn’s Landing
- The Powel House
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- View more attractions