The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
219 S. Sixth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Physick House
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Art Star Craft Bazaar
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- The Powel House
- Summer Concert Series
at Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions