The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
3rd and Pine Streets Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Powel House
- Summer Concert Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Seaport Parade of Lights
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Polish American Cultural Center
- View more attractions