The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
212 S. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- The Athenaeum of Philadelphia
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Dream Garden
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- View more attractions