The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
212 S. Fourth Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Washington Square
- The Bishop White House
- Merchant’s Exchange
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Polish American Cultural Center
- Mother Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (AME) Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at
- View more attractions