The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Old Man, Young Man, the Future
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Merchant’s Exchange
- View more attractions