The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
321 Willings Alley Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Merchant’s Exchange
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- The Physick House
- View more attractions