The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Sixth and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Saint Peter’s Episcopal Church
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Thaddeus Kosciuszko National Memorial
- The Philadelphia Contributionship
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Old St. Joseph’s Catholic Church
- Mother Bethel AME Church Bicentennial Celebration Series
- The Bishop White House
- View more attractions