The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
211 S. Columbus Blvd Philadelphia, PA, 19106
- The Physick House
- PECO Multicultural Series
at Penn’s Landing
- Old St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Presbyterian Historical Society Library & Collections
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Dream Garden
- Art Star Craft Bazaar
- Theater of the Living Arts (TLA)
- Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions