The Twisted Tail
Modern southern cuisine, bourbon and blues in Headhouse Square
Southern-inspired comfort food isn’t the only thing on the menu at Twisted Tail in historic Headhouse Square.
This Bourbon juke joint serves up an impressive array of whiskeys and features live blues music most nights.
Discover Twisted Tail’s soulful menu and upcoming events by clicking the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
101 Columbus Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Dolley Todd (Madison) House
- Society Hill Playhouse
- Old Pine Street (Third, Scots and Mariners) Presbyterian Church
- Tides of Freedom
African Presence on the Delaware River
- Laff House
- Dream Garden
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- View more attractions