Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
1234 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- Alexander Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
235 S. Camac St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Academy of Music
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Rustic Music
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining