Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
8th and Locust Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- The Wilma Theater
- Philadelphia Sketch Club
- The Academy of Music
- The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining