Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
10 Avenue of the Arts
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Inn at the Union League
- Alexander Inn
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown
- Residence Inn Philadelphia Center City
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
1166 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Center City District Sips
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- Holiday POPS!
- Pennsylvania Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Art on City Hall
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining