Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
250 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- David Lynch: The Unified Field at PAFA
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- National Shrine of St. Rita of Cascia
- PIFA Street Fair
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Center City District Sips
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining