Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Wilma Theater
- Center City District Sips
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining