Stellar food and drink just off the Avenue of the Arts
Fancy drinks in a stylish setting are just the beginning at this wonderful Medi-Latin eatery, which boasts one of the best late-night snacks in town — a feast of roasted feta, Greek olives, hummus and pita, spicy pulled-chicken empanadas and grilled adobo beef kebobs.
Located just off the Avenue of the Arts, Valanni has become a great spot for pre-theater dining, and the bar keeps up with the restaurant’s creative food by offering an assortment of sangria, mojitos and a vast assortment of specialty cocktails.
For more information on Valanni Social and to make a reservation, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Walnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents
George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker
- Art on City Hall
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Pennsylvania Ballet
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- KAWS @ PAFA
- Arch Street United Methodist Church
- The Wilma Theater
- PIFA Street Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
1339 Chestnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- Percy Street Barbecue
- Capogiro Gelato Artisans
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- View more Restuarants & Dining