Savory, spicy chicken and no frills dining
This no-frills Pakistani eatery serves what might be the best chicken dish in all of West Philly, a spicy, savory, scored-breast fried whole bird called Lahori Chargha. To order it without fresh-baked naan is a crime.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
4012 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- The Rotunda
- Marvin Samson Center for the History of Pharmacy
- Baltimore Avenue Dollar Stroll
- Paul Robeson House Museum
- New Africa Center/Muslim American Museum & Archive
- Slought Foundation
- The Woodlands Cemetery and Mansion
- Studio 34
- View more attractions