An upscale vintage and antiques bazaar
January 24-25, 2015
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Clover Market is the place to go for antique and retro treasure hunting, and the winter edition of the market arrives in Center City this January.
For two days, Saturday, January 24 and Sunday, January 25, the indoor market will take over the drilling floor at the cavernous 23rd Street Armory.
From 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day, treasure hunters can browse and buy from more than 60 high-end vendors peddling art, antiques, vintage and handmade goods.
Far more than a run-of-the-mill flea market, Clover Market features a carefully juried selection of antique vendors, emerging and experienced artists, designers and craftspeople.
Come hungry to the market, too. A handful of local food trucks are scheduled to park right outside the Armory on on Ranstead Street all day, each day. The lineup will change each day, but includes the likes of Foolish Waffles, Mac Mart Cart, Reanimator Coffee, Street Food Philly/Taco Mondo, Surf and Turf Truck, The Cow and the Curd and Weckerly’s Ice Cream.
Plus, this year the market will also feature a new indoor cocktail bar (with brunch-appropriate cocktails, wine and craft beers) on the balcony overlooking the main vendor area.
General admission tickets are $5 for two in advance, and $5 cash at the door on the day of the market.
For more information, click the button below.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
1946 Lombard Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Steve’s Prince of Steaks
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Village Whiskey
- Twenty Manning Grill
- Nodding Head Brewery and Restaurant
- R2L Restaurant and Lounge
- Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House
- Liberty Block Party
Wawa Welcome America!
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions
Broad Street and Spruce Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- The Barnes Foundation
- Opera Philadelphia
- The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- The Philly Pops
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Philadelphia Rock ‘n’ Roll Half-Marathon
- Duck Girl
- View more attractions
135 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- View more hotels