Duross & Langel
Handmade soaps and beauty products in a colorful setting
Duross & Langel offers homemade, natural skin care and body products for the entire family. Having just moved to a larger location on Sansom Street, these local savonniers are offering more of their signature scents than ever.
Colorful, hand-crafted soaps – offered in such scents as “mojito” and “patchouli spearmint” – are made daily. In fact, a trip to the shop often includes seeing owners Steve Duross and James Langel creating their balms, butters and bath salts right before your eyes.
Make sure to bring the kids to the shop. With every color and scent of soap imaginable, they won’t want to miss their next bath.
And check out “(external)Duross & Langel”;http://www.durossandlangel.com/index.html for their upcoming workshops. You can help the owners make the soap, lotion and lip balms that keep customers happy – and it makes a great date!
Check out co-owner Steve Duross’s “(external)blog”;http://www.durossandlangel.com/index.html to learn about the latest things happening at Duross & Langel.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
480 S. Broad Street Suzanne Roberts Theatre Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- Washington Square
- Philadelphia International
Festival of the Arts (PIFA)
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Walnut Street Theatre Independence Theatre on 3
- Philly POPS! On Independence 2014
- The Academy of Music
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
900 South Street Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Capital Grille
- Green Eggs Cafe – Midtown Village
- Garces Trading Company
- Nomad Pizza
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Varga Bar
- View more Restuarants & Dining