Duross & Langel
Handmade soaps and beauty products in a colorful setting
Duross & Langel offers homemade, natural skin care and body products for the entire family. Having just moved to a larger location on Sansom Street, these local savonniers are offering more of their signature scents than ever.
Colorful, hand-crafted soaps – offered in such scents as “mojito” and “patchouli spearmint” – are made daily. In fact, a trip to the shop often includes seeing owners Steve Duross and James Langel creating their balms, butters and bath salts right before your eyes.
Make sure to bring the kids to the shop. With every color and scent of soap imaginable, they won’t want to miss their next bath.
And check out “(external)Duross & Langel”;http://www.durossandlangel.com/index.html for their upcoming workshops. You can help the owners make the soap, lotion and lip balms that keep customers happy – and it makes a great date!
Check out co-owner Steve Duross’s “(external)blog”;http://www.durossandlangel.com/index.html to learn about the latest things happening at Duross & Langel.
In the neighborhood
Museums & Attractions
Sixth and Walnut Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Oktoberfest at Brauhaus Schmitz
- The Academy of Music
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Philadelphia Music Alliance Walk of Fame
- Starman in the Ancient Garden
- Merriam Theater
- Lantern Theater Company
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining
10th and Spruce Streets Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Ms. Tootsie’s Restaurant Bar Lounge
- Zavino Pizzeria and Wine Bar
- 1225 Raw Sushi & Sake Lounge
- Fratelli’s Italian Bistro
- M Restaurant at the Morris House Hotel
- Brauhaus Schmitz
- Valanni Social
- View more Restuarants & Dining