An independent bookseller catering to families and bookworms alike
One thing Queen Village and Bella Vista lack is a chain bookstore—and that’s just fine with residents and visitors, as they can get their bestsellers, classics, children’s reads and more at this neat one-stop shop. Ever family-friendly, Headhouse gives kids a mini play (and read) space in its back.
In the neighborhood
Restaurants & Dining
327 South St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Bainbridge Street Barrel House
- Creperie Beau Monde
- Day of The Dead Festival and Parade
- Philadelphia Java Company
- Philly Sweettooth
- Famous 4th Street Delicatessen
- South Street Souvlaki
- Bean Exchange
- View more Restuarants & Dining
Museums & Attractions