Clean, classic looks for the sophisticated home
Furnish a room or simply select a few accent pieces that add charm to any space. You’ll love the selection of contemporary and classic pieces at Host Interiors, a sleek home interiors shop with locations in Old City and Chestnut Hill.
Take the Martini Chair, cloaked in coffee leather. Or the Hampton bed — its striking, tufted headboard suitable for a five-star hotel.
Most chairs and sofas are available in 1,000 different fabrics and 60 leathers. Sample upholstery options (available in nearly every texture and shade) hang in ribbons along the main wall, perfect for matching up against your favorite furniture options as you peruse the store.
But the catch at Host Interiors is that its handsome leather chairs, star shaped tables and upholstered bed frames breed many favorites, each piece standing alone as impeccably crafted and ideal for bringing out the sophistication in every home.
“(external)In-home consultations” are also available to help your style come together.
In the neighborhood
401 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
526 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- Elfreth’s Alley
- Penn’s Landing
- CityPASS Philadelphia
- Arch Street Friends Meeting House
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Mikveh Israel Congregation and Cemetery
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining