Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
201 N. 17th Street
(17th and Race Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Latham Hotel
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
18th Street and Walnut Street Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Franklin Institute
- Plays and Players Theater
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Bloomsday at the Rosenbach
- Thomas Hockley House
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Duck Girl
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining