Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Rittenhouse
- Hyatt at The Bellevue
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- ROOST Apartment Hotel, Philadelphia- Midtown
- Inn at the Union League
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- The Rittenhouse
- The Ritz-Carlton Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Government of the People
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- Philadelphia Chamber Music Society
- The Comcast Experience HD Video Wall – Comcast Center
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- The Barnes Foundation
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining