Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
111 South 15th Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- The Westin Philadelphia
- DoubleTree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City
- Inn at the Union League
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- The Rittenhouse
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
118-128 N. Broad Street
(Broad and Cherry Streets)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Philadelphia Open Studio Tours
- Henry J. Cadbury Library
- Duck Girl
- The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia
- Center City District Sips
- City Hall
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Campus Philly CollegeFest
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining