Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- AKA Rittenhouse Square
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- Latham Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
The Academy of Music 1420 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Prince Theater
- The Academy of Vocal Arts
- Philly Pops Christmas Spectacular
- Center City District Sips
- Mütter Museum
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts
- The Rosenbach Museum and Library
- Art in the Open
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining