Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
99 S. 17th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Latham Hotel
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
Broad and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Peter Nero and the Philly Pops
- Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Square
- Emergence of a Modern Metropolis Walking Tour
- Henry J. Cadbury Library
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- The Choral Arts Society of Philadelphia
- Duck Girl
- Mütter Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining