Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
1715 Rittenhouse Square Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- The Windsor Suites Philadelphia
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Embassy Suites Philadelphia – Center City
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Government of the People
- Prince Music Theater
- Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs
- City Hall
- The Philly Pops
- Opera Philadelphia
- Center City District Sips
- Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining