Lisa M. Reisman et Cie
A touch of Paris in Rittenhouse Square
Owner Lisa Reisman Halterman — a life-long lover of antiques — offers an intriguing collection of original Art Nouveau and Fin de Siècle posters, fine French crystal jewelry and Rigaud candles at her shop that conjures up a fine French department store.
You’ll be entranced by a certain je ne sais quoi as you peruse the shop’s vintage advertisements, fine illustrated books and gourmet candies — not to mention gorgeous jewelry from France’s Baccarat, Italy’s EvaNueva and Philadelphia’s Elements+Alloys.
And while browsing Lisa M. Reisman et Cie is undeniably a luxurious experience, the boutique also offers smaller, more affordable gifts for the casual shopper, including jewelry, home items and other accessories.
All you need is a piping hot croissant, and this Rittenhouse Square shop will transport you to Paris.
In the neighborhood
1800 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Rittenhouse 1715, A Boutique Hotel
- Latham Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia University City Hotel
- Hotel Palomar Philadelphia
- Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Inn at Penn
- The Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Le Méridien Philadelphia
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
2008-2010 Delancey Place Philadelphia, PA 19103
- The Philadelphia Shakespeare Theatre
- Philadelphia Theatre Company
- Rittenhouse Square Fine Art Show
- The Academy of Music
- Mütter Museum
- Pennsylvania Guild Fine Craft Fair
- Merriam Theater
- The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame and Adolph and Rose Levis Sports Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining