A natural approach to beauty
Moko, a beauty studio located in Old City, specializes in natural and organic beauty products and services.
The studio’s welcoming space hosts a tastefully arranged assortment of products, including: London’s Brown Earth line, featuring such products as cocoa butter, mango and natural shea butter; and France’s lovely Patyka line, boasting the world’s first certified organic perfumes and sprays.
Moko — which has been featured on Daily Candy — also features locally made products such as Demarah soaps and 4mula, a favorite for body lotions and bodywashes.
Moko’s hair team uses Organic Color Systems and provides scalp treatments, razor cuts, classic bobs and more.
Complete your spa experience with skincare services. Moko specializes in ayurvedic and customized skincare, providing facials, makeup and other services to make you look, and feel, beautiful and healthy.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Omni at Independence Park
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Express
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Penn’s View Hotel
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
601 Walnut Street
In the Lobby of the Curtis Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- First Friday
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- National Liberty Museum
- The African American Museum in Philadelphia
- The Liberty Bell Center
- Declaration (Graff) House
- The Philadelphia History Museum at the Atwater Kent
- New Hall Military Museum
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining