A natural approach to beauty
Moko, a beauty studio located in Old City, specializes in natural and organic beauty products and services.
The studio’s welcoming space hosts a tastefully arranged assortment of products, including: London’s Brown Earth line, featuring such products as cocoa butter, mango and natural shea butter; and France’s lovely Patyka line, boasting the world’s first certified organic perfumes and sprays.
Moko — which has been featured on Daily Candy — also features locally made products such as Demarah soaps and 4mula, a favorite for body lotions and bodywashes.
Moko’s hair team uses Organic Color Systems and provides scalp treatments, razor cuts, classic bobs and more.
Complete your spa experience with skincare services. Moko specializes in ayurvedic and customized skincare, providing facials, makeup and other services to make you look, and feel, beautiful and healthy.
In the neighborhood
235 Chestnut Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Penn’s View Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Segway Tours
- Omni at Independence Park
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
601 Walnut Street
In the Lobby of the Curtis Center
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The President’s House: Freedom and Slavery in the Making of a New Nation
- Benjamin Franklin Museum
- Center for Advanced Judaic Studies
- Second Bank of the United States
- Franklin’s Print Shop
- American Philosophical Society Museum
- Philly Art Experience
at Bridgette Mayer Gallery
- Declaration (Graff) House
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining