A natural approach to beauty
Moko, a beauty studio located in Old City, specializes in natural and organic beauty products and services.
The studio’s welcoming space hosts a tastefully arranged assortment of products, including: London’s Brown Earth line, featuring such products as cocoa butter, mango and natural shea butter; and France’s lovely Patyka line, boasting the world’s first certified organic perfumes and sprays.
Moko — which has been featured on Daily Candy — also features locally made products such as Demarah soaps and 4mula, a favorite for body lotions and bodywashes.
Moko’s hair team uses Organic Color Systems and provides scalp treatments, razor cuts, classic bobs and more.
Complete your spa experience with skincare services. Moko specializes in ayurvedic and customized skincare, providing facials, makeup and other services to make you look, and feel, beautiful and healthy.
In the neighborhood
14 N. Front Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
- Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
- Hyatt Regency Philadelphia
at Penn’s Landing
- Best Western Independence Park Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
- Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
- Omni at Independence Park
- Holiday Inn Express
- View more hotels
Museums & Attractions
200 N. 6th St
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Independence National Historical Park
- Philadelphia Orchestra
Free Neighborhood Concert Series
- Screenings Under The Stars
Summer Movie Series at Penn’s Landing
- Bside Lounge
- Merchant’s Exchange
- Constitution Day
- Mechanics’ National Bank
- Saint George’s Methodist Church
- National Constitution Center
- View more attractions
Restaurants & Dining